Headline Picture

Headline Picture

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mission Statement

Hello everyone! My name is Mike and I am currently a senior at Fordham University. As a student, I understand the importance of eating on a budget. Nowadays, the insane prices of meal plans are almost forcing college kids to survive by not purchasing one. However, money may not be the issue. Some college students choose not to get a meal plan in order to prepare themselves of living on their own. Despite your situation, it is never a bad idea to learn the ins and outs of living without one. Furthermore, my blog posts will show either a cheap bite to eat near the Bronx campus of Fordham or an easy and cost efficient home cooked meal with step by step directions. I hope you enjoy!

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment