Headline Picture

Headline Picture

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pepperoni Pizza - $5.99


Little Caesars Pizza - 2537 Decatur Avenue 
Bronx, NY 10458 


With all this cold weather, there is no better way to heat things up than with one of Little Caesar's Hot-N-Ready Pizzas. For $5.99 ($6.52 after Tax), you can get an entire pepperoni pizza that feeds about 2-3 people. Little Caesars is right off of Fordham Road on Decatur Avenue. This location makes it easier of a walk for those students on campus closest to the Metro North (Freshman and Seniors). Since I am from Brooklyn, the self proclaimed Pizza Capital of the World, I was extremely skeptical of this pizza spot. However, after my college roommates recommended that I try one, I was not disappointed. It took about 15 seconds for the man behind the register to hand me my pizza after I had ordered it. Given how quickly the time frame was, I was pretty nervous on how fresh the pizza was going to be. To my surprise, I opened the box on the spot to double check and noticed a seemingly fresh pizza. After the short walk back to campus, my roommates and I quickly devoured the pie. The cheese was still gooey and the pepperonis were still crunchy. I definitely recommend this meal to students looking for a quick bite to eat.

Price for the meal: 9/10

Quality: 6.5/10







No comments:

Post a Comment